mitsub alpha 2

chris hawkes

Anyone know if with an alpha 2 you can retain a value and compare with a future value. I need to compare a thermocouple value over a period of time. I know it can be done with real plc and ladder program but it might be a bit advanced for alpha 2 but for what i need to do the alpha is much more cost effective.

Regards

chris H

Similar Topics

Context: Mitsubishi GX Developer/GT Designer 3. At the moment on our PLC's HMI (GT Designer 3), pressing any of the SCREEN buttons will navigate...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Need help to show alarm messages on a Alpha 220C display. I am using Studio 5000, 1734-232ASC module. Need help to setup the string...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a Fuji Alpha smart 5 servo drive in one of our machines. I want to get a upload of the parameters from it. I have installed PC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect USB to RS232 cable to the RS232CAB that is used with the Alpha series PLC. I am getting a failed to open com port error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom