Mitsubishi A3U and GX Developer v8.114u - yellow ladder

pareto

Hey,
I had to connect to A3U cpu today. I downloaded trial version of GX Works2, which has GX Developer attached. I downloaded PLC to PC and started to check the code. I noticed in LAD there's alot of yellow rows(which contains no visible symbols), but after I switch to Instruction List there's a code inside. I used Tools->check program... and it gave me alot of "Ladder too large" issues. Cpu works well, so I guess it's not mandatory issue, but is there any way to see those hidden content in LAD? Did the programmer use another programming software, where he could see it? Or is it limitated because I've got trial?

Solved it, turned out the ladders were too long... I had to divide the code in instruction list. To be honest I don't think the programmer wrote in IL. Is there any other soft for mitsubishi(maybe an older gx developer?) which allows to write longer lads?