Mitsubishi Device Comments

mmervenne

Hello all. I uploaded a program from a FX2N-16MR using GX Developer version 5.00. The program had no device comments. I know that mits plcs do not save comments automatically. Is there a way i can tell if the device comments were saved on the PLC. if they were saved on the PLC is there anything different i would have to do when uploading to get them. Are they saved in a separate file from the program, if so which one?. Any help is greatly appreciated.

In GX dev, if the comments were saved in the PLC memory, there would be an option on the upload screen to upload the comments.

If there are no comments saved on the PLC this option is not there.

Similar Topics

Sorry for the basic question... I've had a look through the Q68AD-G (analogue input to digital converter), and I'm trying to find out if the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Im meet a big problem that my PLC is FX1n 24Mr and he has an Rs422 Com port, and the HMI is Delta TP04P series has Rs485 2w...
Replies
Views
I understand that Red Lion has an interface product that will allow coms with a Mitsubishi processor over true TCP/IP. A local rep is supposed to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone point me in the direction of a table which will tell me what all the device assignments are. i.e I know that X is input and Y...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted an Allen Bradley AOI to a Mitsubishi Function block. I's hard to find libraries from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom