mitsubishi dos software

waynews

hi
If a program is downloaded to a fx2n plc from gx developer software can that program be uploaded and read using melsec medoc version 2.3 (dos software}

hi,
Seems one of our electricians at another plant favors Medoc, while we have used GX. He has done work in our facility on the particular machine using Medoc, though I haven't done it myself. All of my previous Mitsubishi experience was with Medoc and some with GPPWin. Give it a try, I think it should.
Bob

Yes, if you write a program in GX Developer and downloaded it in the PLC, you can upload it in any software you wish.

The only problem that could occur is that you get the program in Instruction list. This will happen if you do the upload in Melsec Meodc + vx.x or GX-IEC Developer vx.x.

In GPP Win, FX-WIN, melsec medoc, GX Developer or FX Developer you upload the program in Ladder. Regardless in witch software you wrote the program and downloaded it.

Even if you write a program in GX-IEC v4.0 and you loose the source code, the upload you make in GX-IEC is in instruction list. (behalve when you download the source code with the program in the PLC memory)

kind regards,
Frank de Jong