Mitsubishi F800 VFD Ethernet Communication With RSLogix 5000. Error (Code 16#012a)

swamy015

Hello,

I was trying to communicate Mitsubishi F800 Ethernet Communication With RSLogix 5000. I could able to ping VFD & PLC from laptop, but in RSlogix 500 software i got Module Fault for Generic Ethernet Module (Code 16#012a) Connection Request Error: Invalid application path.

I could not find this code number in RSLogix 5000 HELP too. Please can somebody help on this..? I have attached screen shot for your reference. Thank you.

Untitled.jpg

That error suggests that the Comm Format or the Input, Output, and Configuration Assembly values have not been correctly entered for the 3rd party EtherNet/IP device.

Grab a screenshot of that tab of the Connection (crop it and use PNG format for best visibility).

Does Mitsubishi provide that information in a technote or installation guide for this module ?