mitsubishi fx 0 plc question

blueyedpeter

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi there all
I am interested in buying a cheap crash dummy plc something in the early range of the Fx series i saw one on ebay the Fxon series any idea are they still supported and or what software will it run on .

To be totally honest i am trying to keep the expense out of it if but if any one has the cable and or the software for sale are these plc a going concern for a learning tool .
Its a bit like a new idea for me , programming that i am a little limited in this area , and i mean let alone anything other than Allen Bradley .

I am not after anything too flash just to get into Mitsubishi programming as a learning tool. Thank you gentlemen for any advise you may share on the above. cheers Peter

unfortunately it is difficult to avoid cable costs.
the GX -FX - developer software is available this is the cheapest and should program your PLC