CMP D1
D2
M10

Thanks!

see attached file

can get it to format on the reply page

Also X4 would be pulsed

Last edited:
I think I have figured out network 8 now, only network 20 have some errors still. Can someone tell me how to make it...

B.R. Ubbe

Try this it will give you a warning also give your timers i.e. TC & TS symbols in global variables & use them you wont get the warning
Timers in iec use TC for timer TS for coil?

Logic.jpg

Okey, thank you! I don't have some errors or warnings in network 8 now.
Only in network 20 so how about that network then:

Last edited:
Wrong ladder

Hello,

The posted ladder is wrong, T0 and M16 contacts should be after X3 s contact. See attached ladder, it is automatically converted by Gx Developer.

MWSnap024.jpg MWSnap025.png

Thank you!

How to convert by GX IEC Developer ?
Can you convert networt 20 also ?

LD X002
CMP
D1
D2
M10

The CMP instruction requires an array i.e. M10,M11,M12 for the result, in IEC you need to create a global (or local variable)
like Global Identifier Test, Mitsi address M10, Type Array (0..2) of boolean.
Then use test in your code so Test is used as the output of the function Test(0) is on if S1 > S2
Test(1) is on if S1 = S2 & Test(2) is on if S1 < S2.
You really need to start using the symbols in your program as GXiec needs these declared variables GX Developer uses only the memory areas all global but GXIEC sets aside a bank of memory to use as local memories, in GX Developer putting M10 on the output of the cmp function is fine as it assumes M10 M11 M12 are the 3 bits used in the comparison.
GXIEC tries to keep the IEC convention its the same as timers if you use the actual address i.e. TC0 & TS0 it will produce a warning however if you declare these as variables like "Timer_1" as TC0 & "Timer_Contact" as TS0 then you will not get warnings.