Mitsubishi FX2NC PLC

SEJPA

I have a remote input terminal block (FX-16E-TB/UL) that appears to have failed. Can I replace this block with like kind without PLC configuration?

I have actually never seen one of those before, so I looked it up.

I would say, seeing as it's either an input or output extension it would be ok to replace it without altering any parameters or the program. They will already be addressed in the program.

Similar Topics

Dear all I am trying to get the decimal value like 1.2 or 2.5 into Mitsubishi FX2N PLC (like D40) from HMI software NI Lookout6.2 for...
Replies
Views
Anybody ever see a problem where the error LED turns on when you plug in the SC-09 programming cable? I can't connect to the PLC either. If I...
Replies
Views
I have a project where the FX2NC looks like the ideal solution. However, I need to connect the a pc (for programming) and a touchscreen at the...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom