Mitsubishi FX3U 64DP Master

etr

I have another problem with a only slave profibus, like in an old topic : the profibus diagnostic it's all ok, i don't have any error on the bus, like in the buffer, but also i don't have any data on the register BFM of the modul DP Mitsu, but only for one slave on 5 connected.

My profibus net, have 5 slave, one PLC B&R X20 (tramissionOK), one ET200S (trasmission OK only with digital signal), 2 drives ADV200 Gefran (trasmissionOK) and a gateway Peppelr WCS PG210e used to read an absolute position. This slave, don't give any information about its status on DP, but it isn't in error.

Wih the same configuration connected at PLC VIPA Speed7 315 (like master), for all test, it's all ok, i have all information from Pepperl gateway, that have the same fuctionality like Mitsubishi.

I tryed to connect only the gateway on the net, to change the number of Id in profibus, to change the speed trasmission, to change some configuration of GSD file, but nothing.

Now i suppose, like Lika encoder profibus, the master Mitsubishi or cann't understand the information from gateway or the information it isn't in the BFM correct, because i have no more test to do.

Some one have the same problem eith FX3U DP Master ?

Bye

I am not sure if I follow your question -- are you trying to read data into the PLC, and seeing anything, or trying to send data out and nothing is happening? I have not used the FX3U Profibus master, but I know most Mitsu Network masters have a bit that you need to turn on before they output any information to the network

I am not sure if I follow your question -- are you trying to read data into the PLC, and seeing anything, or trying to send data out and nothing is happening? I have not used the FX3U Profibus master, but I know most Mitsu Network masters have a bit that you need to turn on before they output any information to the network

The Profibus net it'a all OK in trasmission and receiving, but only on this slave, the information on the BFM (buffer data of Mistu master) it's always empty without error on the master, on the slave and on the net