Mitsubishi got help

chrisw21_2000

Is there an output or something that is similar to a screen saver, but you can use in the plc to know when the user is actively using it? Basically I want to turn off the machine is the hmi hasn’t been used for a time period. Without writing a ton of ladder for each button activates a timer.

Touch Status External Notification (Touch Status) (GS656) is 0 when there is no touching on screen.

Similar Topics

I need to hide/display a lamp by using a script. It says there is a script error but I cannot figure out where the error is. Can some one please...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changing my touch Screen From F900 to GT16, for two of my PLC's, One is FX1N, & other is A1SHCPU, i know both i using RS 422 to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Before i start to dig through the GOOGLE, I thought I'd post here. Is there a way to connect a barcode scanner to a GOT and populate a...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear's I got comminication with mitsibushi FX2n-48MR PLC, that i was not able last days, The information Mr.Parky gave me was helpful & I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a GOT 2000 that is dead and only have a GOT 1000 spare at the moment. I have converted projects up from 1000 to 2000 before, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom