Mitsubishi GS2110 Download Error

Cwz90

Hi All,

I do have a project using FX5U-32MR/ES PLC & GS2110-WTBD-N HMI.
I am using GT Designer version 1.109P. However, there is an error during downloading and it stated "The GOT type is different or unsupported." as shown in attached.
It will much appreciate if anyone able to advice for this.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Cwz

Download Error.PNG

The only things I can suggest either the GOT is a different version or your GT Designer is older than possible GOT version. perhaps display the got version compared to your project.

There is an app that I had to install on my computer to enable me to program GS series GOTs. I think I got it off Mitsubishi's website. I have it listed as GS Installer, don't know if that was the original name.

There are two versions of GS HMIs. With old without "-N" in name, and new with "-N".
You should check in "System" Docking window->GOT setting->Type Setting if you have selected correct one.