mitsubishi plc analog data register

I want to know about the mitsubishi analog data register...... Like which data register work for channel -0.... which for channel-1 etc. infact i have a 4 D/A analog module. I want to get 5V output from channel -0 against 2000 digital data bit. i want to know what i should write in ladder

MOV K2000 D????

By using which (D???? data register) I will get 5V.

Should i use ( To or From ) instruction for read & write operation if i then please explain it by little bit detail..
please .. any kind of help will be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I am working with Fx2N-2DA and Fx0N-3A card ? what is the ladder logic for this two card ?
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I am an under graduate engineering student presently working on a project involving the Mitsubishi FX3G PLC. I plan to programme...
Replies
Views
Hello friends; I am new with Mitsubishi system. I need some example to handle the 4-20mA by using FX-2n-4AD which is attached with FX-1N-14M...
Replies
Views
Good day Everyone, It's the first time for me to use a MITSUBISHI PLC and I am a bit stuck. I am using a FX3U-80M PLC connected to two FX3U-4AD...
Replies
Views
i am using mitsubishi plc FX1N-40MR & analog module FX2n-8AD with it, i want coding that plc accept input analog voltage from -10v - +10v which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom