Mitsubishi Print Report GX Works 3

R-110

I am having issues generating a CSV file to reference when I print a report on a project I commissioned last month. I understand the process of using the system monitor to generate the CSV for my project and using that to print a report. The issue I am having is I don't have the system here anymore and it is requesting I be online to get the CSV through the System Monitor. My question is can I print without a CSV, or can I get a CSV without being online with the system? Thank you for your time on this matter.

The data that is going to be populated into the CSV has to come from the PLC as it is live data, no PLC no Data.