Mitsubishi Q series Analogs

drummo

Can anyone help, Im working on a in house project, using a Q series to control water and colour feed to an extruder, im using watson marlow pumps and i want to use the 4-20ma out from the pumps and display Lpm on a E700. Ive never programmed a analog before! I understand i have to write the from instruction and slot address and buffer, all i want to achieve is to read the value from the pump and display on the hmi, I downloaded the card manual but its heavy going

Drummo I know what you are meaning by the manuals being heavy going, If you give me the model of analoue input card will see if can give you a few lines of code to simply set it up

Hi you get a add on for gx developer where u can set the card up to post the scaled value directly in and avoid the to command altogether.......i did this last time i used a new q type plc

cheers

Thankyou

Im going to try Alans software, and if i still have no joy i will give it a try whats it called?