Mitsubishi Q Series & GSM AT Commands

gssundar56

Hi all,

I have to send AT Commands to GSM Modem from my Mitsubishi Q Series PLC. I have two Intelligent Modules of QJ71C24-R2 with Q02UCPU. How can i access my CH2 Serial port of Second Intelligent module.? Please help me.. What ll be the address to access the specific channel? :oops::oops:

Mitsubishi PLC Screenshot.jpg

I Tried this G.OUT Command already

First of all.. Thanks a lot for your response Mr. Garry.

Actually i already went through this manual and tried G.OUT Command. But Cldnt achieve what i required. Basically I want to send a command E.g : AT+CMGF=1 and then AT+CMGF="1235466565" like this. But i dont know where to store this commands and how to access the channel 2 of my second Intelligent Module which is having placed in second slot of my rack with start address 20. i am bit weak in mitsubishi addressing. Please help me.

Thank u once again.

Thanks garry.. I found configuration in GX works 2 itself.

But still confused about user frames registration.
Please help me to understand what is user frame and how to configure and access the frames.

These manuals are making me more confuse. Pls help anyone.