Mitsubishi Q Series Help

AshleyParr

Hi all,

I currently have a Mitsubishi Q02(H)CPU with a QJ71C24N used for serial commuinication.

The plc now has an empty program in and is configured to have a CPU & this additional module. The additional module card error light is on & i do not know why. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

This may be the same problem but i am trying to test my code through a dde/opc connection & am having issues connecting to the plc.Again any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Ash

Hi all,

I currently have a Mitsubishi Q02(H)CPU with a QJ71C24N used for serial commuinication.

The plc now has an empty program in and is configured to have a CPU & this additional module. The additional module card error light is on & i do not know why. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

This may be the same problem but i am trying to test my code through a dde/opc connection & am having issues connecting to the plc.Again any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Ash

How can it have an empty program ? a program is a program, it cant be empty, it either has a program or it does not !!

Anyway:

Have you looked at the diagnostic errors registers, there is usualy enough information in them to tell you whats wrong.

ok then, its a blank project that has been downloaded. the structure of the program is there (i did have my program in but i didnt know if my setup had caused any errors so i just downloaded a fresh program).

Iv checked the diagnostics & it seems to think everything is ok & still cant commuinicate with the plc.

ok then, its a blank project that has been downloaded. the structure of the program is there (i did have my program in but i didnt know if my setup had caused any errors so i just downloaded a fresh program).

Iv checked the diagnostics & it seems to think everything is ok & still cant commuinicate with the plc.

OK, I am confused by some of the terminology you are using, I have to admit i dont really know what or how you are trying to do.

You have a Q processor with a C24 card on the rack, you have setup the card for the correct mode, parity, baud rate etc,

- You are trying to communicate to the PLC by doing what, talking through the C24 card or the CPU ?

- Is the error light on the c24 card or processor ?

Yes a Q processor with a C24 card, everything else is set up correctly. I am tryin to eventually use some software called kepware to use a dde/opc connection to read the values from the plc through the C24 card.

And The error light is on the C24 Card

Thanks

Yes a Q processor with a C24 card, everything else is set up correctly. I am tryin to eventually use some software called kepware to use a dde/opc connection to read the values from the plc through the C24 card.

And The error light is on the C24 Card

Thanks

Are you using GX developer or GX IEC for programming ?

which manuals you use for C24?
any special card (including this one) has range of buffers that are accessible by cpu. one of them contains error code (details for red led light).

i didn't use c24 on Q yet and the last one i did use was while ago. if i remember correctly there were some limitations (combined speed of both channels), c24 card could work without any plc code but it did of course need switch setup, proper i/o assignment and cable.