Mitsubishi Q04UDEH Download Error

asterof

Mitsubishi is not my main cup of tea

DX 2

Have a program with 2 programs on scan and 7 programs on wait, that I can download with no errors
If I add an empty program and set to scan, and try to download
I get Error
"exceeds capacity of the specified drive
Check drive capacity then execute again"

I am sure I have added programs to other Mitsubishi PLC's
Can figure out what the problem is here

Thanks

Did you check that you are writing to the processor memory and not a memory card? Also you can try to clear the memory (There may be old code in the memory) to reset to factory original and then download program(s) and parameters again.

download screen.gif

Did you check that you are writing to the processor memory and not a memory card? Also you can try to clear the memory (There may be old code in the memory) to reset to factory original and then download program(s) and parameters again.

Did all that
Then downloaded with out new empty program
No Issue
However, I did a free space volume, and it was 163840 before download and 460 after download
So I think the issue is I am out of memory
Whats the easiest way to increase memory

When downloading are you only writing parameters and program. Do not load comments to the program memory. Comments can go on memory card. Not sure how to add memory other than going to a different plc.

When downloading are you only writing parameters and program. Do not load comments to the program memory. Comments can go on memory card. Not sure how to add memory other than going to a different plc.

Looks like thay make a

Q06UDEH processor that a direct replacement except it has 20K more memory