mitsubishi SC03 required

ravageagain

Hi all,
Sorry to be a pain, but I thought I had this covered.
Turns out the chap recommended to me can only provide a SC09 cable and not a SC03.
Have seen them for about £100, but this seems a bit pricey.
If anybody knows how to knock one up, please feel free to PM me.
Cheers
Rav.

To be honest mate £100 is about the going rate for that cable. But I will open one up for you tommorrow (at home right now) and take a look whats inside. If its simple I'll post the pinouts. Regards Badger

Reply to Badger

Cheers for that mate. Please don't do any damage on my behalf.
From what I can remember it's got a RS232 to 422/485 converter in it. I may be able borrow/hire one off a chap I got the interface from.
Thanks once again for going above and beyond the call of duty.
Regards
Rav