Mitsubishi transparent mode

Karl Hamson

Hi, I am trying to get transparent mode working with an E1012 and a FX3G plc. We have had no problems using a FX1N but no joy with the FX3G. Cable between laptop and E1012 is via serial with a null modem. Has anyone been able to get this to work?
Thanks, Karl

This may help or may not!

I recently programmed a E1060 and I could not get a connection to the HMI from the laptop. I was using the same mitsubishi made rs232 cable I had always used.
I called Mitsi and they informed me I now need the CAB 30 for the 1000 series HMI's

Maybe you need a CAB 30 too

Make sure you have the latest driver version, it should work. The same cable as for FX1N use CAB30. CAB5 is for the older Cimrex series.

Also you need that not have communication between the HMI and Laptop because Mitsubishi only can see the HMI or the PLC. If the communication is not close with the HMI never you will see the PLC or viceversa.

The cable for use is the same that FX1N CAB30.

Regards.