Mixprogramming in PLc

Nyi Myo Thu

I am now using siemens s7-400H series PLC.I surprisingly found that I can use all types of programmings together.In the past we can use only one type (ladder or block or etc).Is Siemens only plc that supports this kind of mixprogramming?I thought only DCS can use mixprogramming.For instance,we can use block,digital gate,cause and effect matrix,and C script in Yokogawa DCS.

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set up a plc. I've never done any programming with ladder logic previously. I'm trying to set up a a program to turn a device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom