ML 1100 connecting to a Factory Information System using Ethernet

eecisneros

Hello.

I have 3 new assembly cells with ML1100 PLC that need to be attached to the Factory Information System through the Ethernet network.

Right now i'm connecting to the FIS server using an Serial-Ethernet converted instead the PLC Ethernet port what i think is a waste of resourses.

Is it posible to send and recieve messages from a server with a given IP and port? How can i do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eduardo

Similar Topics

Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic. I...
Replies
Views
First of all Hi, nice to met you all. I have a problems trying to control my PLC's (1762-L40BWA ser. C and 1763-L16DWD ser. B) with the Panelview...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect the bar-code reader intermec sr61 with the micrologix 1100 but, the channel 0 indication is not blinking where the bar-code...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am a college student at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. My professor is having me integrate a Panelview 800 HMI into...
Replies
Views
Both seem to share DH485 architecture. I'm planning on the 2711-K3A2L1 which has the direct DH485 and not the other which has the DH485 over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom