Modbus for GE Rx3

Hitmanpepe

I,m new with GE Rx3 . I manage to connect an extension on Profinet and 2 pannnels on Ethernet . I do not know how to connect an Sentron Pac 3200 fron Siemens to Rx3 plc on modbus . I want to read all the data from this device (PAC 3200) and display on pannels. Can someone help me with this problem ?

:site:
Best Regards !
Pepe .

I do not know where I m doing wrong . I made a smol program like in example from help but I do not recive anything . I recive that the connection is ok and that it all . If you can give me the invitation on messenger I can send you the printscreen .
Best regards

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom