Modbus TCP/IP and quantum PLC an ABB MSis

pauly

This is my second attempt, does any body have any experience with Modbus comms over TCP/IP with Quantum plc's? I have to set up comms to some ABB MNiS kit and am a little stumped as to how to go about it The help files for the programming commands are in Unity Pro are of little help. ANY BODY with any experience? Am getting desperate now.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I'm working on a project where I need to communicate a Quantum with a RX3i PAC. The only available driver on the Unity Pro v2.1 (used...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need help to read the inputs registers of an EX250-SEN1-X133 in modbus TCP. The IO scanning of the Quantum NOE 771 01 card does not allow...
Replies
Views
Hi all Please help me on the following issue In my system I have a Quantum PLC with NOE card connected to MNS iS Motor Control Center (ABB...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've been given the task of testing Modbus/TCP connectivity between one of my Company's operator interfaces and a Modicon system. The...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom