Modbus TCP/IP to SQL Database Using Crimson 3.0

caracicatriz

I need some help transferring some data from an Anybus Module to a SQL database.

Here's what I have so far:
I created a Modbus TCP/IP Master Device with a gateway block using Registers 400001 - 400122
I then set up 64 Internal Flag tags for Register 400001.0-400004.15 and 117 internal numeric tags for the rest.
I linked the tags to the registers in the on the communications tab
I then set up the Data Logger to Log the list of tags created
I enabled the SQL sync and set it up to sync every minute.

I'm new to working with modbus as I've only really worked with Allen Bradley devices in the past. This is also my first time working with the Red Lion DSPZR What am I missing to get this working?

So, I've figured out the Data Logging side to the problem. I can see that the Data Station is creating csv files every minute for the data I have logging. Now, I'm having trouble sending it to a SQL server. I have the built in ethernet port connected to the Modbus module on a 192.168.19.xxx network and the option ethernet port connected to a verizon router on a 192.168.1.xxx network. I can access the database from my laptop while on that network, but no new tables are being created in the server. I'm getting a "Socket Connect Error" in the Data Station Log File. Is there anyway to setup which ethernet port it sends the data out through? I tried setting up the option ethernet port to both a static IP address on the 192.168.1 network and DCHP.