Modicon 340 plc (unity pro) commİnİcatİon error (slave error)

mrtctnsu

HELLO MY FRİENDS
ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all
When I checked all the cable connections of the machine, I did not encounter any errors. When I operate the plc normally, I did not encounter any problems and all the functions of the machine work and can communicate, but when I upload the actual program to the plc, there are delays in communication and the machine reacts unusually late. When I try to run the program after installing it in the Unity Pro application, I get the error "Slave error(one or more slaves not running or fault condition)".
How can I solve this problem?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm running into an issue with a Modicon M340 PLC Clock and daylight savings time. I found an old thread that wrote out specific code...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, is there anyway to read more than just one generic ethernet module with the same IP address in RSLOGIX5000? i just can read one...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) I use Unity Pro XL (hardware is Modicon M340 + BMX AMO 0210 + BMX AMI 0410 + DDI 3202K + DDO 1602). I want to ask, I want to...
Replies
Views
My dearest colleagues, do you know, could I connect Modicon PLC M340 CPU BMX P34 2010 and Magelis HMIGT05310 over the USB ports? I saw that both...
Replies
Views
i make the program in plc m340 schneider and dump the program into it.but its indicate i/o problem.what is best way checking procedure:D
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom