Modicon 984 Ladder Logic question

Am I correct in inferring from the statement that the output of the timer is true when Accumulated Value = Preset that the timer stops accumulating when it reaches preset? ?

Correct.

Also, if my first inference is correct, what would happen if an HMI changed the preset value to a smaller number while the timer was enabled and the output was already on. Would the accumulated value also get adjusted to keep the output true?

I believe also correct.

Brian.

Similar Topics

Hi there and happy 2013! I was given a Modicon 984 printout. The file name of the .PDF file contains the string "Modicon 984 Proworx". I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a modicon 984 with proworx 32 that is scaling an analog input, and I need to adjust the scaling. I have new analog input values and %...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get a machine started that was moved from one location to another. It has a Modicon 984-A131 PLC. I have Schneider Electric...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom