modicon proworx nxt

I don't have the software you are wanting to import to, so I can't see what is going wrong. I'll try offering a suggestion, quite possible you've already tried this. Make some variables in your software and export them. Open up that file and see if what kind of arrangement the data is in. Maybe it needs to be reorganized to be imported? Also, I made the file using NxT, so maybe you need to make sure you are trying to import an NxT file?

I don't have the software you are wanting to import to, so I can't see what is going wrong. I'll try offering a suggestion, quite possible you've already tried this. Make some variables in your software and export them. Open up that file and see if what kind of arrangement the data is in. Maybe it needs to be reorganized to be imported? Also, I made the file using NxT, so maybe you need to make sure you are trying to import an NxT file?

the fis file doesnt seem to have any information in it. the first csv file that you posted has info but I can find anyway to make it import in.

I did some testing, and I know that the delimited text file import works.

does the proworx software allow you to export in delimited text?

like this:

text.JPG