Modicon Quantum Memory Protect On Error

Lowe76

I have customer that has about 30 Modicon Quantum 534's in their factory and running flawlessly since 1990. Over the years there has been two or three of the controllers they falsely detect the memory protect switch being on, when it is not. They have found no choice in the past except to replace the controller. Has anyone else heard of this problem? Thanks Bob.

I have customer that has about 30 Modicon Quantum 534's in their factory and running flawlessly since 1990. Over the years there has been two or three of the controllers they falsely detect the memory protect switch being on, when it is not. They have found no choice in the past except to replace the controller. Has anyone else heard of this problem? Thanks Bob.

Can't say that I have, and I've done a fair amount of work with Quantum PLCs.

Memory protect error 377

Lowe 76 we are experiencing this problem currently. Were you able to come up with a solution without changing the processor or a reason as to why ?