Modicon tsx57

I have a Modicon TSX57 and am using PL7 Pro. I can not connect to the PLC through citect, I receive this error message..."Not possible to establish physical link with plc address {1.1} sys via driver xip01." When I try to connect through my laptop, I get the same message minus "address {1.1} sys." Does anyone have any I deas on how to fix this, or how to get connected back to the plc?

Are you trying to connect via the pl7 software? If so you must define the driver as untlw01 and the address as SYS
You change this in pl7pro under the "plc" drop down menu

Similar Topics

I'm in need of some insight regarding the memory structure of a Modicon PLC. In the program %M130 is being SET and RESET in ladder logic but...
Replies
Views
A lifetime ago I built a couple systems with Modicon Micro84 controllers that are still running. But today one of those died and they reached out...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom