Moeller XC-CPU201 programming software

gtr35

Hi guys, i need your help, now im trying to see the logic inside this CPU, is a moeller XC 201, but i dont know what software do i need to use.

I also have the logic into an SD Card i think or a MMC card, i dont remember rigth know, but i want to get online with the plc, and see the logic, and the values changing while the proceses does.

Thanks you for you help!

Similar Topics

Dear All, Any one here use to work with PLC Moeller before? We got one old Machine need to see programming inside them. But this is first time...
Replies
Views
Trying to hook laptop thru Ethernet to Moeller 201, and open program from controller so can see the code. Using X Soft Codesys DEMO version. Is...
Replies
Views
hi all. I am quite new at Moeller plc, so therefore have some questions. I have a client with a plc, where I have been sent to the project, but...
Replies
Views
Hi group, We have a bit of an issue which I am sure you guys have heard before, I did look at the previous threads but could not see if there...
Replies
Views
I am looking for leads on getting a manual in English for the Klockner Moeller VTP HMI software. The software is VTP and was DOS based. From what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom