Motor rotation

if the three phase is out of sequece the pahse boltages between phases will vary. Do a phase check between all phase combinations the voltages should equal. If it does then chances are your motor is good as well as your phase sequence.

I gathered from your original post that there was more than one motor on this machine and that only this motor reversed direction. I further understand from your more recent post that the motor in question is three phase.

Assuming all the motors on this machine are powered from the same three phase source and, further, assuming that this motor is not being driven backward by the load, then you have no other reasonable conclusion but that somehow two of the phases got reversed on the motor.

Your task, as a detective, is to discover how these two phases got reversed!

Dear najib
just make this test:-
change the middle wire to another place at the phase sequence and see the result.
donot be afraid ;)