MOV instruction not working

not trying to be rude, but you are making these beginner mistakes because you are still ignoring the advice Ken and I gave you in another thread - use RA provided application Sockets sample from the TN that you already have.

Last edited:
I am using there program that acts as a TCP server. All of the provided logic is for an EWEB module, which I (and the customer) don't have.

Logic for EWEB and EN2T is identical because logic resides in the processor.
If EWEB is in I/O config then simply delete it.

Code was written for EWEB because until 2011 it was the only module that supported sockets.

BTW the same code also works with new compactlogix PLCs.

Last edited:
BTW, there is also full blown TCP server code available in KB. It has all housekeeping and fault handling logic and can handle 19 clients (EWEB limit)
Also you will find Open Sockets AOIs that will save you time

Search for "EWEB Sockets"