MOV Logic On Add On Instruction

RAHIB HASHIM

I have to create a sample mov template in add on instruction.I just want to know the list of tags which is used to create a mov logic instruction.
Example:
Open_FB -Open Feedback.

If any one have the general mov logic please post in my thread.

From your description (AOI) you are using AB (CLX), however, it would be best to post more information like PLC type, is it move bits to bits, words to words bits to words integer to real, single tags, multiple tags etc. Most PLC's have built in functions to do these, why do you need to re-invent something that might be already there.

More information please, do you mean move a valve to a set position with feedback or do you need PID Control.

Similar Topics

Allen Bradley Rslogix5000, using move instruction but can seeem to input a correct destination address. Any suggestions? Im using a AB Compact...
Replies
Views
Hello experts. Anyone has any idea how to make BLKMOV execute only once? I have tried with R_TRIG and (P) but it wont write to my location.
Replies
Views
I've used AOI and User Defined Data Types, but I haven't created one yet. I have a lot of repetitive MOV commands to take a select number of...
Replies
Views
I'm having to make an AOI to use with a generic ethernet device because the manufacturer does not provide an AOP. I just want to do a sanity check...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to copy the entire value of a UDT base tag to an element of an array of another UDT containing an element of the first UDT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom