Moving Data In Siemens Ladder Logic

Perpetual Suffering
From your previous posts- I assume your trying to control a MM4 drive. While doing the MOVE command will work, I stay away from that because every time you need to perform a command to the drive- it takes another MOVE command...ie jog...fault reset...fast stop

Heres a screenshot of a 4/4 drive telegram- Let me know if you want this sample

300mm4.jpg

Perpetual Suffering
From your previous posts- I assume your trying to control a MM4 drive. While doing the MOVE command will work, I stay away from that because every time you need to perform a command to the drive- it takes another MOVE command...ie jog...fault reset...fast stop

Heres a screenshot of a 4/4 drive telegram- Let me know if you want this sample

I would love to better understand this technique. Although I'm sure the answer is right in front of my face, how are you avoiding the MOVE command?