MT IND 331 Communication to 1769-L18

dmayhugh

I am checking to see if Metler Toledo IND 331 can communicate to the CampactLogix L18 other than ethernet. Has anyone used the USB port with a seral adapter for RS232?

I doubt that would work, although I could be wrong.

Why do you want to do that? The Ethernet/IP module and AOP makes life super easy, I use the IND331 with L16's all the time, seems like way too much hard work to try and patch it together with serial.

It was a customer recommendation to use Existing IND331 that was not ethernet. Today the customer agreed to allow me to switch to Ethernet.

Thank you,

Similar Topics

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has a source for information about products with problematic production runs from allen bradley/rockwell. Ive seen...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have tested every screen and no single screen individually has this fault pop up, but when I compile and send to the PanelView it comes up. If I...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to generate a VBA script within FactoryTalk View SE to open a Google Chrome webpage (PI Vision) when an object is right-clicked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom