Mta-g1

Rigstone

Hi Everyone. I am trying to extract the file from an old MTA-G1. I have the MAG Prog 9 cable and SW-MTA-WIN (vers 1.10 and 1.0).

I checked the com config on the HMI and it is now matching the laptop I am using, which by the way, is an old Winbook with windows 2000.

I've tried both versions of software and even changed my order of operations, in terms of; directly trying to transfer from the HMI, receiving from the HMI with SW-MTA-WIN, selecting transfer on the HMI and then receive in the software and vice-versa. No Luck. Timeout in the software and transfer error on the HMI. Thought, I did see a checksum error on the HMI with one configuration I tried.... Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone. I am trying to extract the file from an old MTA-G1. I have the MAG Prog 9 cable and SW-MTA-WIN (vers 1.10 and 1.0).

I checked the com config on the HMI and it is now matching the laptop I am using, which by the way, is an old Winbook with windows 2000.

I've tried both versions of software and even changed my order of operations, in terms of; directly trying to transfer from the HMI, receiving from the HMI with SW-MTA-WIN, selecting transfer on the HMI and then receive in the software and vice-versa. No Luck. Timeout in the software and transfer error on the HMI. Thought, I did see a checksum error on the HMI with one configuration I tried.... Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Hi can you could share the sofware SW-MTA-WIN please

Have you set the mode switch on the terminal to programming position, it's a long time since I did one of those but I do believe you need to set the switch.