MX2000 Scada-Tag Group Editor Automation Error

Unregistered

U
Hi,
I am using Mx2000 Scada v 2.1. running on Windows 2000 SP4.
Also installed is Simatic Net V6.2 and SI7 Power Tool.
When I try to open a Tag group using Tag Group Editor I get the following Error-Automation Error, Error in DLL. Has anyone a solution for this as I can not add devices without the Tag Group Editor Working.
Thanks.
J

Unregistered,

Some possibilities:

(1) You have Simatic Net running at the same time as when you try to run the Scada Tag Group Editor. The comunications drivers may be in conflict. Shut down everything but the needed programs and then try the Tag group Editor again.

(2) The Tag Group Editior has a *.dll file that is corrupted. The only soultion for this is to re-load the file from the original or from a back-up copy.

I shut down all simatic net services and reloaded Mx 2000 but still receive the same error.
Thanks for the input though.