Need a Clock for RSLogix 5000

go_bears

I need a clock for a 1756-l72 ver 20. I can not use the wall clock because it is used for reporting. i need a clock that the time can be changed for the HMI. This is called our cheese-time. we use it if production has to start late they can change the time to normal start time and all the time will be the same through out the production floor.

i have attached what i thought was going to work but it is too fast.

Untitled.jpg

Where are you getting your pulse from?
For accuracy, I would just derive a one second pulse from the wallclocktime. Using a timer, or even an interrupt is just begging for errors, and taking a pulse from the RTC is not difficult.

BST GSV WallClockTime LocalDateTime PLC_Time[0] NXB
DTR PLC_Time[5] 255 Sys_Old_Seconds OTE GL_1Sec_OS BND