Need a Help for my final year project !!!!

alketbi

Hi

I have a problem with a program for a plc, my project is about automatic irrigation system.

I have done a full programming by this program LOGO!Soft Comfort V7.0 and I have a plc device (ELC-26DC-DA-R from EASY company ). I tried to connect and download the program from PC to PLC but it doesn't work. Finally I recognized that LOGO!Soft Comfort V7.0 is not suitable for this model of plc.
Then I downloaded the suitable program version for it called (xlogic soft). I've tried many times to make the same programming in xlogic soft but I couldn't do it. The problem is this program a little bit complicated than LOGO!Soft Comfort V7.0 and really I need a help to do the same programming by xlogic soft.

the programming file and a jpeg are attached

Regards

IIS 123.jpg

Attachments

• IIS modify.zip
    29 KB · Views: 14
I cannot read your JPG file. You should edit the picture and cut off all space except the program, then resize the picture to 800 pixels x 600 pixels maximum, so that it will have the best readability.

I suspect that your XLogic Soft program is not logicially the same as your Siemens LogoSoft program.

I have opened your LogSoft version, and may have comments later. Right now, the program does not run in the Simulation mode. It has not been converted to a FBD block as seems to be required for the simulator.

Comments: After conversion to a FBD, the program will not run in the LogoSoft Simulator. LogoSoft thinks that there are 3 unconnected input connectors (nodes not connected to anything else). Also there 11 other problems as listed.

Finally I recognized that LOGO!Soft Comfort V7.0 is not suitable for this model of plc.
Good for you! This is something that many students are NOT being taught: There are many brands and models of PLC, and a program for one will not run on another. Why would you think otherwise? Is there any other brand of device in your life that will work with, match, or mate with some other brand of device? This is capitalisim.

Alketbi's LogoSoft Version- Errors and Problems.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!
I often work on the controllers xLogic. I'll remade your program for the software xLogicsoft. You got a used analog input AI01 and ordinary digital input I01. So it is impossible to do. One input terminal can be used either as an analog input or digital input. As well not quite understand the terms of set point Q3. If I have questions, I ask them guys from the site xlogic.com.ua. They very quickly help solve problems with products xLogic.

Hi Sidorov,

since when are you using xLogic PLC and for which applications? Is it a reliable alternative to Siemens LOGO!? I just discovered the xlogic PLC and would like to know if it is a real alternative and a reliable device.

Thanks in advance.