Need an advice for Modbus & Profibus Scada program

soulmate

Hi all​
I want your advice for my problem :
I have two PLC control systems , first is an old one and I use an Intouch Scada system to monitor and control it with Modbus RTU Protocol.
Second one is s7-300 system with Protool Scada through Profibus.​
The license of Intouch will expire at this year end , so I want to use a new Scada system for the first plc , but I wonder if there is a Scada program that can works for both PLC's , any advice if I can find a Scada Program that support Modbus & Profibus together so I can monitor and control both PLC's .
I have to buy a new program so I want to buy something useful for the two systems without any additional hardware.​
I'll appreciate any idea that can help me .​
Thank you​

Hello,

PeakHMI can read/write MODBUS RTU and can read/write an S7-300 via MPI or Ethernet. Maybe adding a CP343-1 and moving the HMI off Profibus, just a thought.

Thank you dear friends for all of your suggestions .... I'll check all the ideas and find the good choice .... I'll ask you if I want any additional information .
Thanks again.