Need assistance with fifo/lifo in S7

Foty

I’m new user of S7, so I want to use the FIFO LIFO, I do as the help says,I create a DB1 and put the information, but it does not work when I test it.I basically want to load information and take it out and compare it, and activate different machinery at different sequence. Any help would be much help ;)

I'm having a hard time visualising what you've done.
Could you post what you've done so far so I can take a look at it?

Thanks,

Doug

Well I was wanted to use the fifo, I finaly figure out my problem I did not load th banghead DB banghead
I did not think that I must load it from the Simatic Manager.

Similar Topics

The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Hi Group, I have a EZ-420 PLC and part of a program and I am trying to create a complete program for an E-Stop test bench. I have just...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue with editing my Alarm settings within the Cimplicity workbench. I am attempting to change alarm sounds and settings dependent...
Replies
Views
I have a customer in Phoenix where we are starting up equipment. I will be out of town and cannot be there. The job has Siemens HMI, Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom