NEED gdi.exe file for Windows 95

Rod said:
Casey, You taking us back to CPM?

Hey, I've got a couple hundred of those new fangle 5-1/4" floppies!

Now, what to do with those old 7", or were they 9" discs?

regards.....casey

BTW Onw of the best computers I ever saw was a Zenith CPM unit with two processors, a speed demon in it's day. One processor "thought" while the other "did". Maybe we need a dual Pentium nowdays!

regards.....casey

CaseyK said:
Now, what to do with those old 7", or were they 9" discs?
Seems to me you'll need a new measure tape too :ROFLMAO:. Those old ones were 8".
CaseyK said:
BTW Onw of the best computers I ever saw was a Zenith CPM unit with two processors, a speed demon in it's day. One processor "thought" while the other "did". Maybe we need a dual Pentium nowdays!
Who knows, it might help keeping Windows from f***ing up everything. One processor running the current thread, while the other is standing by in case Windows freezes :whistle:.

Hope you get everything back in good working order soon.

Kind regards,