Need Help AOP Drives RSLogix 5000

waterbottle

Hello Forum,

Having issues adding a module to the project. A 525 Powerflex drive when add the module rslogix program gives a fatal error and program closes.

I only get the error if try to add any Series 5 powerflex drives all other add ons working fine.

Things I have tried....

Uninstalled the AOP for the Powerflex 5 series and re- installed with one downloaded from AB site.
Uninstalled V17 and re install it.
Seems like error is accross all versions I have installed not only for V17

Any guidance on the right direction will be helpful.

I didn't experience the same problem you have, but I did have an AOP for a guard door that was preventing me from downloading a program to a controller. I had to reinstall the AOP and then the problem went away. Maybe you can find an updated version of the AOP and reinstall it?

I just downloaded the AOP for the PF 525 and tried to install. Apparently I had everything already installed.
I was able to add a PF 525-EEnt to a test project but could not find the Lk5 for it.
searching my computer it was located at
"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\Faceplates\Devices\PowerFlex 525\ME_PowerFlex_Faceplate_Files"
in that folder they had a sample project called PF525_Feb20.ACD that has an PF535 with the AOI
Hope this helps