using S7-200 PLC for this case...

Heres my problem...

I have 2 NORMALLY OPEN Push Buttons

PB1 is I0.0
PB2 is I0.1
PB1 and PB 2 are connected in parallel.
lamp is Q0.0

If I make I0.0 normally Open -l l- and I0.1 normally close -l/l-

will the light on even if I dont press any of the two?? (just confuse about the "examine if On & Examine if Off".)

Heres what i Think...

the light will light... due to I0.1 -l/l-

am i right guys?🤾

Last edited:
edit: You write that you have two normally open, but then continue to describe that one is normally open and the other is normally closed.
My reply is based on the latter.

Program in ladder, and you will see it immediately.

Serial connection. Lamp will go on when PB1 is pressed and PB2 is not pressed.
Code:
|      PB1     PB2     Lamp
|------| |-----|/|-----( )
|

Parallel connection. Lamp will go on when PB2 is not pressed, or when PB1 is pressed.
Code:
|      PB1             Lamp
|------| |-----x-------( )
|              |
|      PB2     |
|------|/|-----|
|

Hi sir Jesper

Thank You very much for your reply..

Hmm.. It is necessary for us to consider what type of push button will use... right?? because the inputs like -l l- and -l/l- are internal components in PLC.. am i right sir??

🍻

you might be having microwin software.create new project with correct cpu number.then u will see various symbols of and or logic and then u can start making your projetc.