need help for window base program on mitshubhishi plc

ajay34

hello to all genuis..
could any 1 help me..how could i work a plc which connect to window base..and run system thru computer
basiclly i m good doing programing thru normal mean not running by computer control..
currently i been ask by management..to run current system
using normal personal computer and connect to system
which i really get stuck nowdays..
and gebuis out there could work out with me

ajay34

are you guys refering to GX software version 8.0...if yes what series i should use and what would it to connect with normal pc to run the system..sorry again guys i m new to hear esp on using window pc to operate system rather than using panel start button

Yes... GX Developer, your local rep will have the correct software and cable

I think you are using a A series PLC?? The cable is a SC-09, they come in USB and serial

genius ...i do have GX developer..and using A series...my problem is..
currently i been using A series PLC and run the factory system which operate by select button and control panel ..now the manegment wanted me to use computer and run the current system mean remote pc which had
flow chart as on control panel..i dunno how to use the A series link to computer and generate the flow chat on computer

Not sure if the A series has Ethernet cards?? you may want to talk to your sales rep of your Mitsubishi products to ask.... but I think Ethernet would be best

Do you just need to upload the program?

thanks genuis...i been looking on Q series PLC...do you think it would work ..do you know what it mean HMI or GOT? i saw broucher saying that word
it seem the flow chart can be set on PC..

Yes Q PLC's have Ethernet... they are very nice PLC's

The Mitsubishi (GOT's) are HMI's they are very nice... the new ones have a USB port in the front so you do not have open the panel to program it

When you say flow chart are you talking about flow chart programming? you can program in flow chart or ladder, I have not used flow chart in Mitsubishi only ladder

for me flow chart mean ..the squeance of the system in graphic mode
currently where it label on control panel and button to start machine and etc..i do know how to program ladder..what i m trying to say it ..
wanna do the control panel as backup operation and using PC to operate the system and machine..operator could start the system using PC as remote terminal...sorry i m not good as well

intouch software..?..what does mean hangin..do u mean touch screen..can it work with Mitshubhi PLC..