need help on making lights flicker on and off

I noticed that the processor type in your program was a Micrologix 1100. If you wrote the program at home then are you using the free version of RSLogix 500? If that is the case and your software at school is an older version then you may have difficulty opening the file at school. Your program is short enough that it should only take a couple of minutes to recreate it on the school's programming computer. And if the school's PLC is something other than a ML1100 then you will have to change the processor type using the school computer anyways.

Request:
Last of all, please practice using some semblance of punctuation and capitalization. It makes your posts easier to read and it doesn't take extra time. You are studying to enter the professional workforce so please begin to be a professional. We aren't going to nit pick minor spelling, typos, and minor grammatical mistakes (I make plenty of those myself) but we are professionals here and someday you are going to be our coworker. Believe it or not, good communications skills are necessary in this line of work.
Response:
ya sorry about the writing. my PC usually changes little writing errors. so I was used to having it fix it for me. but I tried opening the file at my school and it wouldn't open.

facepalm.jpg

attachment.php

One kind is fixable.
The other kind is permanent.
The question is: Which kind are we dealing with here? :confused:

Last edited: