Need help with making logic

Mark Goldman

I'm new to this site. Have been an industrial electrical tech most of my life. Plenty experience around PLC's, just not had a whole lot of experience programming.
I'm currently making an L.P. fired commercial size smoker that has a shower that cycles on, if chosen by maintained on/off switch, to run for a specific amount of time after heat cycle completes.
Although I've had no problem making the logic, I'm having trouble figuring out how to make it so the shower to where it can not be activated unless it first goes thru the heat cycle (one shot?). Basically, I want it to where it can be selected on at the start or during heat cycle but not afterwards.

Also, I've put an High Temp indicator light, buzzer, and momentary push button in to acknowledge the buzzer. I am wanting to make it dual purpose to also use for end of cycle. I've already made the logic for the High Temp and it works the way I want. Now I'm trying to figure out logic for End of Cycle. The distinction I would like is for it to pulse both the light and buzzer and, of course, use the momentary to reset.
Now I must warn y'all, I am using an old Mitsubishi FX series PLC (got it dirt cheap) with the GX developer software.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Okay, after my brief brain farting, I finally realized I had to scrap my original program and start fresh. I've figured out how to build the logic to work for my needs with the exception of the pulse logic for the end of cycle. I must've seen these a million times over the years, but I just can't get it in my head on how to build it at the moment.

Been a while but I believe the following bits used for pulse count.

M8011 = .01 second pulse
M8012 = 0.1 second pulse
M8013 = 1.0 second pulse

I don't have anything here to check that for sure though, see if that gets you in the right direction.

Hi Mark, could you please post a copy of your program so if someone else does a search for a similar request they will have your solution and not have to send you a PM or repeat this question.
But as you can imagine your vague title leaves it pretty open. Suggestion to help others, be more specific in post titles for the few people that use the search function to find a response, as most request for guidance have been asked before.
Regards
Regards

Yep, I agree Duckman. As soon as I do the final debug and checkout, I'll post a copy of program. However, I'm not really sure what to change the title to lead people to it though.
Any suggestions?

Hi Mark, something on the lines of "Mitsubishi FX series PLC, L.P. fired commercial size smoker/ pulse count/timers " as a suggestion, appreciate your understanding.
Regards