Need help on Medoc Plus

hasran

Yesterday I've met up with a machine (at customer place)that uses SFC program type using MedocPlus programming software. Try to install back-up program to the machine but cannot communicate. The dialog box appear "Communication error, PLC type mismatch ". Confirm that CPU type is same. Try to read from other similar machine using GPPW and download to the problem machine but still not OK. Communication cable also good. Anybody can help?

Similar Topics

Hi, I didnt thought i would come across an A1N CPU in my life. But now i have and it is as i thought programmed in MEDOC 2.4.🙃 Is it...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom