need help on sequencer

ken.238

Hi, I'm new to plc. I work on exercise in the logixpro sequencer. The question is
LS 1 turn on the water valve.
LS 2 turn on the soap.
LS 3 turn off the soap and the water valve remain on.
LS 4 turn off the water valve and turn on the hot wax valve if the LS 7 close.
LS 5 turn off the hot wax and turn on the air blower.
LS 6 turn off the air blower.
so far I get all the sequence work, my question is where is the LS 7 should apply? thanks.
I know that is not right ask some one help to do my home work but I'm lost because that LS 7.

I know that is not right ask some one help to do my home work but I'm lost because that LS 7.

It's fine to ask for help with YOUR work, which is what you did. What we don't like is asking for help to DO YOUR work. Big difference.

Thanks, by the way how big different rslogix 500 and 5000. I'm thinking study the 5000 after I finish the 500.