[Need Help] VijeoCitect problem when set to TCP/IP

hadihidayat

I build the project in Vijeo Citect 7.10. That was fine when run in "No Networking" mode. But when I set to "TCP/IP", the problem occured, I can not change the value of "variable tag" (the button I created to toggle "symbol set" tag was no effect). also, the display in other PC (using web browser) was incorrect (i.e. symbol set filled by grid).
Any suggestion?

This problem occurs because the server address has not been set.

with Vijeo Citect,
1. from Citect Editor, menu Servers, Network Adresses,
a. create address name,
b. set IP = IP PC server.
2. from menu Servers, IO server, set Network Address to the IP of Network Address on step 1.b.
3. do the same for Alarm server, Report server dan Trend server.
4. Pack
5. COmpile + Web deploy
6. Run

with Browser,
7. do web deployment for this projek.

Hope this help you.